JOB OPPORTUNITY AT EMMA & ENPA: OFFICE MANAGER
- Organize and support EMMA and ENPA meetings and events.
- Organize and coordinate the management of incoming/outgoing invoices.
- Follow-up of the bank accounts.
- Liaise with external accountants to process invoices, track payments, and update internal tracking of outgoing invoices.
- Manage HR and payroll with the “secrétariat social”.
- Help managing the official registers of the associations.
- Manage EMMA and ENPA contracts with outside suppliers (i.e. telephone companies, insurances, IT, members, etc.).
- Coordinate travel plans for the EMMA and ENPA team.
- Handle incoming/outgoing mail and calls and order office supplies.
- Manage EMMA and ENPA websites.
- Help and support the team with online communication tools for EMMA and ENPA members.
- Assume other administrative/secretarial duties on an ad hoc basis.
- Candidates ideally should have 1-5 years experience as an administrative assistant/office manager/secretary. Young graduates with some relevant experience (e.g. internships) are also encouraged to apply.
- Candidates should have excellent English and French language skills and very good written and verbal communication skills. Additional language skills are an asset.
- Candidates should possess strong IT skills (Word, Excel, Websites, social networks etc.)
- Candidates should be highly organized, with strong planning, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Candidates should be self-motivated, able to work efficiently and autonomously, assets that are essential being part of a small team.
- A CDI Belgian contract, full-time
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Pension scheme
- Part-time work from home
How to apply:
Please send a CV and a brief letter of interest (Subject heading: application administration officer + your name) to Sophie Mertens, Office Manager of EMMA and ENPA. Email: email@example.com
Deadline for completed applications: 18 February 2023.
Please note applicants may be interviewed on a rolling basis, so it is possible for the position to be filled prior to this deadline. The ideal start date for this position is mid-February 2023.
For further information contact:
Sophie Mertens – EMMA & ENPA Office Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org // +32 2 536 0600
For more information, contact:
The European Magazine Media Association, is the unique and complete representation of Europe’s magazine media, which is today enjoyed by millions of consumers on various platforms, encompassing both paper and digital formats.www.magazinemedia.eu
The European Newspaper Publishers’ Association (ENPA) is the largest representative body of newspaper publishers across Europe. ENPA advocates for 14 national associations across 14 European countries, and is a principal interlocutor to the EU institutions and a key driver of media policy debates in the European Union.www.enpa.eu