Brussels, 29 April 2019,
ENPA, the European Newspaper Publishers’ Association is the largest representative body of newspaper publishers across Europe, advocating for 16 national associations across 13 European countries.
EMMA, the European Magazine Media Association, is the unique and complete representation of Europe’s magazine media, representing 15,000 publishing houses, publishing 50,000 magazine titles across Europe in print and digital.
ENPA and EMMA are seeking to recruit a Brussels-based, full-time: Regulatory Affairs Manager.
- Monitor EU regulatory developments on topics related to the interests of the press industry.
- Agree and define, in close cooperation and coordination with EMMA-ENPA. members, the EMMA-ENPA positions in the relevant issues at European level.
- Draft position papers for external use.
- Analyse and report relevant information to EMMA-ENPA members.
- Represent EMMA-ENPA and liaise with other stakeholder organisations.
- Provide support for EMMA-ENPA’s interactions with EU institutions incl. organisation of meetings and preparation of briefing documents.
- A university law degree, ideally related to the aforementioned regulatory issues.
- 2-5 years professional experience in a similar environment.
- Strong ability to multitask, good analytical and organizational skills.
- Solid knowledge of EU institutions and the EU decision-making process.
- Self-motivated team player who is also able to work independently and under pressure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to lead discussions and to find compromises – Good interpersonal skills, good capacity to communicate with people from different backgrounds.
- Proficient computer skills (at least Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database management).
- Excellent oral and written English is essential. Fluency in other European languages, especially French and/or German, is an asset.
- Full-time position giving you the opportunity to integrate a small and dynamic team in a membership-driven organisation based in Brussels.
- Rewarding and challenging work environment.
- Remuneration package according to experience.
To apply, please send your CV to Mr. Ilias Konteas, ENPA-EMMA Executive Director, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, no later than 10 May 2019. The CV should be accompanied by a letter of motivation.
To learn more about EMMA-ENPA please see www.enpa.eu and www.magazinemedia.eu.
The working language is English. Only relevant candidates will receive a reply.
Download the job advertisement
For further information contact:
Ilias Konteas, Executive Director ENPA/EMMA.
firstname.lastname@example.org / +32 2 536 06 03