Brussels, 7 June 2018 –
ENPA, the European Newspaper Publishers’ Association, is an international non-profit organisation representing publishers of newspaper and news media on all platforms. In a rapidly changing media environment, ENPA supports publishers with the aim of achieving a successful and sustainable future for independent news media in Europe.
EMMA is a non-profit organization representing over 15.000 magazine publishers throughout Europe publishing over 50.000 titles in Europe, reaching on average 80% of European adults. 300 million Europeans read magazines on a regular, consistent basis. See : www.magazinemedia.eu
ENPA / EMMA is currently looking for an office manager for a temporary part-time position (replacement during a matertiny leave) to join our team in our Brussels office : 24 hours/week - for a duration of 3/4 months. The candidate would provide administrative/financial/communication support to the team in order to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Organize and coordinate the management of incoming/outgoing invoices
- Follow-up of the bank accounts
- Liaise with external accountants to process invoices, track payments and update internal tracking of outgoing invoices.
- Manage EMMA and ENPA contracts with outside suppliers (i.e. phone company, insurances, IT, members, etc.).
- Coordinating travel plans for the ENPA/EMMA team.
- Suppport/organization ENPA/EMMA meetings and events.
- Ordering office supplies and handling incoming/outgoing mail and calls.
- EMMA/ENPA websites management
- Research process of ENPA/EMMA interns.
- Other administrative/secretarial duties on an ad hoc basis.
- Candidate should have 1-5 years experience as an administrative assistant/office manager/secretary.
- Candidate should have excellent English and French language skills and very good written and verbal communication skills. Additional language skills are an asset.
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel, Websites, Social networks...)
- Highly organized, with strong planning, decision making and problem solving skills.
- The candidate should be self-motivated, well organized, able to work efficiently and autonomously, as part of a small team is essential
How to apply:
Please send a CV and a brief letter of interest (Subject heading: application administration officer + your name) to Marjolaine Detry, Office Manager of ENPA/EMMA : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for completed applications: 15 August 2018.
Please note: applicants may be interviewed on a rolling basis, so it is possible for the position to be filled prior to this deadline. The ideal start date for this position is mid-September 2018, until mid-January 2019.
For further information contact:
ENPA/EMMA Office Manager
+32 2 536 0600